Free Download Comet Cache Pro 170220 WordPress Cache Plugin
Latest Version v170220
Comet Cache Pro 170220 WordPress Cache Plugin Features:
- Famous Two-Minute Setup
- Post/Page/Category/Tag Caching
- Automatic & Intelligent Cache Clearing
- Posts, Pages, Custom Post Types, Categories, Tags, Links, Themes, Users, and more are monitored for changes and only the appropriate cache files are cleared.
- Client-Side Browser Caching
The ability to allow a double-cache, where the browser is allowed to cache the cache for extra speed.
- RSS, RDF & Atom Feed Caching
Why make feed readers wait? Comet Cache can speed up your content syndication feeds too.
- 404 (Not Found) Request Caching
Cache 404 error requests to reduce the impact this has on your server; e.g. misbehaving bots/spiders.
- Automatic Cache Expiration Time
The ability to set an automatic expiration time for cache files. Your site remains fast on autopilot.
- URI Cache Exclusion Patterns
The ability to customize the cache for better compatibility with some themes/plugins.
- User-Agent Exclusion Patterns
Exclude certain types of browsers (e.g. mobile devices) for special handling. Not necessary, but possible.
- HTTP Referrer Exclusion Patterns
The ability to bypass the cache when visitors are referred to your site by certain domains.
- GET Request Caching & Exclusion
The ability to either cache, or ignore, URLs that contain query strings (GET Requests).
- GZIP Compression (Compatible)
Works w/ mod_deflate, PHP output compression, and other GZIP techniques.
Comet Cache Pro WordPress Cache Plugin Latest Version 170220 Changelog:
- New Feature: Comet Cache can now be configured to automatically clear the cache for date-based archive views whenever any single post is cleared due to changes in content, title, etc.
- New Pro Feature: Apache Optimizations now include a new option that allows site owners to enforce an exact host name for all requests.
- Bug Fix: Apache detection sometimes inaccurate. So instead of using default WP core globals for server detection, Comet Cache now uses it’s own set of Apache/Nginx/IIS detection functions. And, this release enhances our Apache and Nginx detection routines; making them smart enough to catch additional edge cases; i.e., to further reduce the likelihood of there being a false-positive. See Issue #748.
- Bug Fix: Some XML-RPC and REST API requests were being cached inadvertently. See Issue #855.
- Bug Fix: Broken textarea field due to
white-space:nowrapin Firefox. See Issue #866.
- Bug Fix: This release resolves empty directories being left in the cache folder, in some scenarios. See Thread #866.
- Bug Fix (Pro): Some REST requests were being redirected incorrectly whenever Apache Optimizations were enabled. See Issue #855.
- Compatibility Bug Fix: Some Jetpack API calls were being cached inadvertently. See Issue #855.
- Enhancement: Notes in HTML source now indicate fully functional on first load for improved clarity. See Issue #860.
- Enhancement: Enhancing security by removing
basename(__FILE__)from direct access notices.
Comet Cache Pro WordPress Cache Plugin Video Demo:
Download Comet Cache Pro WordPress Cache Plugin for free using the below social buttons: