Free Download Video Robot v1.9.19 WordPress Plugin
Latest Version – v1.9.19
Video Robot WordPress Plugin Latest Version v1.9.19 Change-log:
- Corrected the JS crash on WPVR Overview Charts when having categories with a quote (thanks to Michael).
- Added support for PHP 7.2.0 for deprecated and obsolete wpvr functions.
- Corrected the issue of maxres thumbnails not returned when using search sources.
- Corrected the (re)Download thumbnails bulk action progression bug.
- Corrected the Sources Listing Filtering issue when using Source Folders.
- Corrected pagination issue on Woocommerce products archive pages.
- Added a conditions to not test/run/export sources if they are trashed.
- Corrected the save options button of WPVR and Add-ons issue.
- Corrected the System Information page that was crashing on some server configurations.
- Added security check to prevent running or testing trashed sources.
- Corrected the deferred videos listing screen issue.
- Fixed several minor bug on the WPVR Dashboard charts.
- Added constant to force skipping SSL verification on all curl communications including thumbnails import over SSL.
- Corrected the bulk update thumbnails crash after processing 3 videos.
- Corrected add-ons options reordering thourhg the ‘order’ parameter.
- Corrected bug when granting access to a video service API and clicking on overlay mask of the dialog.
- Corrected Videos bulk actions bug when not selecting any item.
- Corrected nginx configuration $_GET parameter error when using async on source executions.
- Corrected Source Testing screen crashing when using WP Multisite and ASync.
- Corrected WPVR Manage Licenses page messages and styling.
- Corrected Async HTTP Auth problem and added a troubleshooting message when it happens.
- Corrected Source unwanted adding/removing issues.
- Implemented WPVR own meta tables for scalability and better performances.
- Added Source Unwanted Videos Tab to see/edit all the videos a given source is skipping.Added a migration wizard for a smooth meta transition.
- Added hooks to programmatically add information to any activity log data.
- Added constant for advanced users to force the import and creationof video thumbnails, even if they’re already on the media library.
- Added HTTP Authentication constants for advanced users, to allow async executions on a http protected site.
- Added fancy CheckIcon animation when saving WPVR and Addons options.
- Added Sources and Videos Meta Entries metaboxes to debug the post meta of your content.
- Added dynamic API response debug through GET parameter for easier debugging when testing sources.
Video Robot WordPress Plugin Video Demo:
.zip password: shoputer.com